Weekly Guided Accountability with your peers!
Feeling unmotivated? A lost on your next steps? Don’t want the year to slip by without moving forward?
Join us for a season of hard skills, soft skills and a whole lot of accountability.
Need to talk one on one before making the commitment? Reach out here.
HOW YOU’LL GET IT
- Weekly 1 hour group sessions weekly via Zoom*.
- Recording of each week’s session available for one week after the session.
- Access to the closed community group for sharing, questions and checking in.
- Discounted private coaching sessions with Jean Marie Keevins
*Most sessions will be lead by Jean Marie Keevins. One or two sessions will be lead by a guest coach relevant to the needs to the group.
- Approximately 10 accountability check in’s
- Approximately 45 minute love seat coaching
- Session Review and accountability goals
THIS AUTUMN! Over 12 Tuesday’s at 1:30PM EST we will get you moving!
September 20, September 27, October 4, October 11, October 18, October 25, November 1,
November 15, November 19, December 6 and December 13, 2022
Session recordings will be available for 1 week after the session.
ONE TIME FEE
- **New York State Residents will incur sales tax.
- ***Payments will automatically be deducted from the card on record. If a payment is missed, the artist’s participation will be placed on hold.
- ****Limited number of scholarships available. Request Info Here.
LOVE SEAT COACHING
2-3 Group Members will be coached lived weekly.
BENFIT OF THE GROUP
Benefit from the knowledge and support of the group in the lab as well as the closed Facebook group.
Set your goals and get held to them. Get support on every small step.
“Jean Marie’s Creative Workshop gave me a support group, a place to share, think and move forward in my artistic field, at a time when I felt particularly stuck. Throughout the sessions, under her professionalism, kindness, and broad experience, Jean Marie was able to give me the tools, energy and focus I needed to start moving again in the direction that felt right to me. 7 months later, I am still benefiting from our discussions and her coaching.”
Maite Agopian, CHAK